Saturday, December 6, 2008

I just need more time!



I wish I had more minutes in the day. I was shown how to blog several months ago and I haven't added ANYTHING! I just can't keep up. Well my babies are getting huge. Alden can crawl everywhere and stick leaves, cords, and anything that should not be in his mouth. Ammon just sits there sucking his binky away. He is trying to scoot a little bit, but doesn't go far. They are pounding down baby food and we can't keep up with how much they eat. I swear we have to go to Smith's every other day. We just took some Christmas photo's of all the grand babies on Adam's side. It turned out super cute. I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation. Maybe I'll add some more then.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your boys are soo cute! I'm glad you're blogging again! Maybe you'll have more time over the break?:)

Anonymous said...

i am glad to see your page up and going
this is h
look on tiffs to get my blog