Monday, December 15, 2008

Halloween & Thanksgiving



Halloween
I know...I know...it's December, but I thought I should blog about their 1st Halloween and Thanksgiving. Adam and I decided for Halloween it would be cute to have their outfits go together. So we thought it was appropriate to have Winnie the Pooh and tigger too! Just so you know babies HATE to have make up put on. At least mine do and I only put some eyeliner on their noses. I originally wanted to be Eeyore for Halloween, but two things happened:
1)No time to pick one out
2)Money...costumes are EXTREMELY expensive.
I was last year's pumpkin. As a school teacher, I have to dress up. Since I was new to the school I let it slide doing a repeat of the costume. Halloween was fun. Our neighborhood circle decided to have an outside gathering for dinner and have a trunk or treat. So we didn't walk around the twins. Everyone came to see them. It was a great 1st Halloween.

Thanksgiving
Tradition is to go to my brother Bryon's house. He sets a nice formal meal with name tags and everything! It was really nice to see everyone. We fed the babies before we ate dinner. They got a baby food jar Thanksgiviving meal, turkey dinner and sweet potatoes. We also let them try mashed potatoes and gravy. They loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am behind on mine also
i will get it updated
h

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love their costumes!

I also think it's hilarious that you fed your kids jar food thanksgiving! :)