Thursday, February 18, 2010

Adam




1. Where did you meet? Taylorsville High School, gym class. I was showing off my mad skills at volleyball. (not really, I made him "think" I was good at sports)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 1/2 years
3. How long have you been married? just about 9 years...WOWIE!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His buttocks and smile
6. What is your favorite quality of his? humor...he always knows how to lighten the mood
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Ally, but now mostly Mama
8. What is his favorite color? Royal Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Definitely cereal, he has it every night. "It washes his food down." he says
10. What is his favorite sport? Golf, golf, and some more golf. Wintertime he resorts to basketball.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Summer 2000: His house, we were playing horse and he said if he makes the shot, I have to give him a French kiss. He swished it in.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? dinner, movie, and of course the unmentionables
13. Do you have any children? Twin boys: Ammon & Alden
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is an awesome writer. I hope he writes a book one day.
15. How old is he? 28
16. Who said I love you first? I'm sure I did...I can't remember
17. What's his favorite music? anything with a good beat, absolutely NOT country
18. What do you admire most about him? His intelligence, he's witty, and what an athlete!
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably not, unless I show it to him.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That was fun to read! I know your husband a bit better now! That's cool that he can write! Cute first kiss story :).